We hope you enjoyed you stay with us and invite you to stay with us again and to tell your friends and family about our condo. Feel free to send us a comment about your stay at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you have not stayed with us before we hope you will soon. Please feel free to read through comments left by some of our previous guests.
- Spectacular sunsets! Room for all the kids! Right on the beach! This beach condo is a true find - spacious, with terrific amenities and close to everything you want to do in San Diego - the beach, Sea World, the Zoo, Animal Park, etc. My family had a wonderful visit and are already looking forward to returning for a family vacation in the future!
- My wife and I stayed here and really enjoyed our stay. It is close enough to everything to be nice, but far enough away so you are not bothered. The private beach was nice - this was really one of the best family vacations we have ever taken. The condo itself is well laid out and large enough to suit a larger family.
- I've stayed at this Solona Beach Condo for 2 separate vacations and both times I didn't want my vacation to end! From the drive in through the winding hills (taking the back roads), to the beautiful views, comfy living spaces, and relaxing hot tub - it's a perfect vacation all around. The beach is just a short walk from the condo and there are restaurants and movie theaters just a short 5 min drive away. I HIGHLY recommend this condo!
- We always love our stays at your condo. It's family friendly and is located within walking distance of everything we like to do: i.e., restaurants, fair grounds, public parks and beach, Pacific Coast Hwy, and even a post office. Plenty of sleeping accommodations, making it fun with a group too. Beautiful residential streets make it perfect area for walks and bike rides. Basically, a great choice for a seaside vacation!
- We loved the condo, particularly the view of the beach, the amenities associated with the condo and the closeness to shopping and great restaurants. It is big enough for six people but also cozy enough for just two.
- I have stayed here and really enjoyed it! The layout it wonderful, and I would definitely stay there again!
-We had a wonderful time with our son and daughter in law in Solana Beach! The weather was excellent, and the condo was very comfortable and suited our needs perfectly. We would definitely stay there again! Thanks for everything....
~Mary Beth Wilson
-Hello Earl Family,Just wanted to let you know what a wonderful time our two boys and us had in San Diego. The condo was FAB and a great location too. We even managed a quick go on the boogie boards !! So thankyou so much,
-The condo was in a great location in Solana Beach. It was within reasonable driving distance to San Diego and the local entertainment areas, such as Legoland and Sea World. The kitchen had all the necessary items, and there were plenty of blankets and other bedding supplies to go around. We had 10 people stay at the condo comfortably. There were plenty of parking spaces for the 4 cars that we brought. The Earls were very professional and easy to deal with. We would definitely consider staying at their condo again.
-We all had a wonderful time. The weather was just great, and we all came back with that "famous" California tan! We are seriously looking into our schedules to see if a trip down this summer is a possibility.
-Earls, Wanted to thank you for a wonderful week here. Our son-in-law is a surfer and loved the proximity to the beach, and the rest of us loved the open feeling of the downstairs between kitchen, dining, and living rooms so the family could interact more. I have friends a couple condo units up the street and we enjoyed dinner with them one night, plus there is a great variety of restaurants in the neighborhood. We enjoyed the time from end-to-end!
~Jon & Cindy
-I just wanted to say thank you for your hospitality and use of your condo at Del Mar. We had a lovely time! Even though the weather was a bit gloomy, we sure enjoyed seeing the ocean. Thanks again,
-Our family stayed over the Christmas holiday and had a great time. The bach was beautiful (much more fun at low tide!), restaurants and Starbucks convenient and the kitchen great for preparing meals. In warmer weather it would be an ideal beach destination. The Earls are fantastic and responsive landlords! Thank you!